duminică, 3 ianuarie 2010

Messages of love ( mesaje de iubire in engleza )

Messages of love

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & you’ll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
I’d pick U coz it’s better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.



If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,
I’ll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I’ll find someone
who can take care of u
Love you always.

Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.

My heart says that you like me,
My eyes says that you feel something for me,
My mind says that you think of me,
But till now you are quiet…

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now that i love u i’m scared 2 lose u!

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Shakespare says
There r 2 things in LIFE that r very painful
One is when ur love loves you & doesn’t tell u…
Second when ur love doesn’t love u and tells u.



There is no fear in Love,
if the Love is real and perfect it overshadows all fears and Concern.
Love is not what you can receive
it’s all about what you can give.

I have tried to move on
but with every guy
I feel more & more
like I’ll never be able to replace u.
And the sad thing is…
I know I have already been replaced.

IF you broke heart any one.
one day your own heart will
broke some one.
Than you know the pain of
broke heart.

The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
“I Never Stopped Loving You,
I Just Stopped Showing It”…

A smile to put you on high…
A kiss to set your soul alright…
Would it be alright if
I spent tonight being loved by you?

Recomandari :
Declaratii de dragoste

Adauga un comentariu